Photo by Tina Keller. (this is not my dd)
It seems like many of you have enjoyed my "Things I Googled This Week" posts, so I thought I would keep the ball rolling and see where it goes!
This week I googled a few more random things. In no particular order (other than that which I remember), here they are:
1. When is the appropriate time for children to stop taking naps? It was a long one to google and I didn't find what I was looking for... I think I may need to change the search.
2. Victoria Price. It's all about iCarly's iFight Shelby Marx in this household (my little miss can't get enough, and wants to replay it on Tivo everyday!) and I wanted the lowdown on the guest star. Just because.
3. San Rafael, CA. Coach is up for a job at a local Jr. High in this beautiful City. I went with him to the interview more than seven hours away and I fell in love with this area of California! We drove over one of the bay bridges and I was not used to the double decker concept! It was pretty fun and the people there are incredibly friendly!
4. SNL Spoof Maraca. If you have never seen this spoof and your child watches Dora the Explorer, you will probably laugh hysterically (like I did). I was just telling someone about it this week, and it's still funny every time I see it - Maraca's sidekick is named "mittens". (update: there is one portion, near the end that is not family friendly. :/
5. Muffin Tin Monday - I know, I know. Googling my own blog carnival seems weird. I guess I just wanted to see what popped up!