And thank you so much for your theme suggestions! I was a little slow in getting this week's theme decided, so it's up to you if you want to do the theme or choose your own! I also thought over the holiday season we would try something. There seems to be a lot mommies who have loved doing muffin tins around the holidays, so I thought I would give you mamas plenty of opportunity over the next several weeks to participate in holday themes. Thant's right- 6 out of the next 7 weeks will be themed!! I'm looking forward to all of December being holiday related. woo-hoo! So start brainstorming now on ideas!
- 11/16/09 - Foods Your Child is Thankful For/Choose Your Own.
- 11/23/09 - Thanksgiving/Pilgrims/Native American,etc.
- 11/30/09 - No Theme
- 12/7/09 - Christmas Morning (aka Breakfast)
- 12/14/09 - Christmas Stories/Books
- 12/21/09 - Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza
- 12/28/09 - New Year's/Party Theme
When the new year hits we will be getting back to non-holiday related themes and we will be recycling some (like ABC's, Colors, etc.) and adding new ones!
Have an idea for a theme? Email me at vistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com