Treat your family to an April Fool's Day sweet surprise with these "sugar" cookies for dessert.
- Bread (white and potato for "sugar" cookies)
- Rolling Pin
- Circle Cookie Cutter (any shape will do)
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Assorted SPrinkles
- Frosting Spreader (optional)
- Using the rolling pin, flatten out your slices of bread
- Cut out circles from the bread with the cookie cutter
- Using the frosting spreader, cover the "cookie" with cream cheese
- Dash sprinkles on generously. The more sprinkles the better, in my opinion. :)
Serve and watch their expressions as they try and figure it out!
*You might remember that I did these for Muffin Tin Monday several weeks ago...