Here's What You'll Need:
- Empty Toilet Paper Roll
- 3-4 Small triangles of carboard (ours are from an empty mac n' cheese box)
- Contruction paper circle
- Stickers and paint (oprional)
Here's How To:
- Cut a small circle out of construction paper. Cut a slit from the edge to the center. Fold it in, so it make a cone shape (this is your top). Staple it or tape it shut.
- Cut 3-4 triangles out of cardboard. Cut a slit in each and slide them on the edge of toilet paper roll.
- Tape (or glue if you want) the cone shaped top to the roll.
- Paint and adhere stickers if desired!
*I prepped all the pieces and let my preschooler assemble and decorate it.