Email subscribers can click here to see the video.
Thank you so much for your comments and encouragement! As of 9/22, he has eaten his lunch all the way through 1 time. That's progress.
My Action Plan:
- Continue to build positive reinforcement about school lunch.
- Talk about how we need healthy food for energy and fuel to play and learn.
- Involve him in the process both in shopping and in preparing
- Start an initiative to have recess come before eating lunch for the lower grades in our school.
- Visit the school to see the lunchtime routine for myself.
- Create a sticker chart which rewards him for completing 1 week of eating his lunch.
Thank you again for your comments, it has been such a huge help! I can't wait until he is back to his normal eating habits.