I have vivid memories of crescent rolls growing up. If we didn't have them with every meal, we wanted to have them with every meal. So, when dreaming up a new recipe, I was inspired by my moms crescent chicken bundle recipe, a friend who brought raspberry chipotle sauce to a girl's night out, and my love affair with brie cheese. It's a match made in baked heaven.
- 2 cans Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 8oz raspberry chipotle sauce (found in the condiment aisle of your local grocer or you can make your own)
- 1/2 pound brie cheese
- Unwrap 1 package of the dough and roll out the dough on an ungreased cookie sheet (For less mess, line baking sheet with parchment paper).
- Separate the dough into 4 rectangles, pinching the middle where the perforated traingles meet.
- Place as little or as much brie and chipotle sauce as you want on two of the rectangles
- 4. Wrap and tuck the dough around the cheese.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the second package of dough.
- Makes 8 "pockets"
- Bake as directed on the dough package, for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Serve warm right out of the oven with apple and pear slices.
Tip: For an added flavor boost, add chopped bacon.
The flavor is rich with a little chipotle kick and you just might want to eat it with a fork!
You can vote for my Creative Crescent Recipe and you'll be entered to win a $1,000 grocery gift card!
Find more quick and easy Pillsbury recipes at www.CreativeCrescents.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Contest Rules.