Recently, I was given the chance to try Lipton's new green tea with superfruit. Before I had even opened the tea package, I already had heard from word of mouth from my sister-in-law that the new superfruit teas were delicious (You know a tea is good when you are hearing about it before you even write the blog post!)
When I drink hot tea, I love to wrap my hands around the cup, savor the moment and sit awhile. But I also love it iced. One of my favorite ways to enjoy iced tea is paired with lemonade into an "Arnold Palmer" (named after the famous golfer).
Of course, tea is refreshing all by itself, but I was in the mood for a bite. So, to compliment my Iced Green Tea Arnold Palmer, I made Chicken Pesto Salad with red peppers. It’s not at all homemade, but it is super yummy.
- 1-3 breasts of grilled or baked chicken, cubed. (depending on how many you are making it for).
- 1 small jar of your favorite pesto sauce.
- Romaine lettuce
- 1 red pepper, diced.
- Grill or bake chicken as desired, cut into small cubes.
- Heat pesto sauce over the stovetop (or in the micro). While that's cooking,
- Chop up your lettuce and dice your peppers.
- Toss the chicken in the warm pesto sauce and then combine with the lettuce and peppers, tossing it all together to coat.
Now that I have shared what I would pair with these refreshing Lipton Green Tea Superfruits, I want to know, how do you enjoy your tea?
If you share your tea time must haves, you will be entered for a chance to win a year's supply of Lipton Tea (um, yes please?), a tea kettle, a tea box, a mug/saucer set, a travel tumbler and a $50 gift card to Amazon.com! Sounds wonderful to me!
***Aaaaand, as a bonus, the first 3 readers to comment via the reply widget in this post will win a box of green tea superfruit! Just leave me your email in the comments, so i can get your address.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Lipton Green Tea Superfruit. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.