Welcome to Muffin Tin Monday! Dr. Seuss’ birthday is March 2. To celebrate this day, we filled our muffin tin meal with a bunch of fun and creative Cat in The Hat food ideas.
In this Dr. Seuss Muffin Tin Meal,
- Cat in The Hat Red and White Strawberry Banana Skewers
- Kitty Cat Sandwich
- “The Cat’s Hat" filled with organic milk
- Whole Grain Gold Fish Crackers
- Yogurt with red pearl sprinkles
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 marshmallow treats
I had fun thinking this up. There’s almost too much going on, which is why I didn’t include any tutorials.
Click on the included links to be taken the individual posts.
And click over for more Seussical ideas
I hope you will join with me in celebrating Muffin Tin Monday!