Meet the Muffin Cup Cuties:
Zoe, Joy, Kayla, Kya, Monica and Paige, Abby and Cindy
I made the rainbow cupcake liner paper dolls out of Martha Stewart cupcake liner treat wrappers and heavy weight cardtock. Muffin Tin Girl named a few, I named a few.
- Fold the cupcake liner in half and in half again until it forms a triangle for the dress, making sure to leave it as untouched and poofed out as possible (the more you touch it, the more it will wrinkle).
- Using a circle punch, or circle cutter, cut out a small circle for the head.
- Draw on some eyes and a mouth.
- Cut a circle for the hair the same size as the head. Cut it in half. Trim and play around with it to make a hairstyle. use your imagination.
- Using adhesive, glue the hair to the head.
- Freehand scissor cut some arms, angling the ends.
- Glue the arms to the cupcake liner dress, inserting them into the folds of the liner (I cut a slit in one side).
- Glue the head to the very tippy top of the liner (as shown). I used a liquid quick dry adhesive.
- Add embellishments as desired.
- They should stand up on their own. If they don’t, add a dab of glue to a small square of cardsock and set her on top.
It was hard to choose a favorite, I love them all. But Joy holds a special place in my heart. Cancer may be ugly, but bald is beautiful.