Here's a quick, delicious, and easy snack. If you love peanut butter and banana, then you will love this peanut butter and banana quesadilla with honey.
- 1 Quesadilla
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Buter
- 1/2 a banana, sliced
- drizzle of honey
- Preheat skillet or pan to medium heat.
- Smear 2 tbsp of peanut butter on a quesadilla.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas to one side
- drizzle on some honey
- Fold the quesadilla in half
- Place in pan or skillet and cook until it's melty.
Use a pizza cutter or knife to cut the quesadilla into triangles
Have you ever place unexpected ingredients in a tortilla? Would love to hear your ideas.