*Originally published on February 25, 2012 on muffintinmom.com
Oh Thin Mints…… How I love you so. Here's a milk shake Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies Recipe that I know you will love.
Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookie Milk Shake Recipe:
(adjust ingredients to your taste)
- 6-7 ice cubes (crush them first for a faster blend)
- Cover ice cubes with milk (about 3/4 cup-1 cup)
- Add 3 scoops vanilla (or chocolate) ice cream (milk might also work)
- Add a layer of chocolate syrup
- Add a 1/8 cup of sugar (optional)
- Cover that with 3-4 Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Blend on high (we used a Vitamix blender) until smooth and creamy and the liquid creates a whirlpool in the blender.
Yep. It’s awesome. Not too minty, not too chocolate-y.
I hope there are Thin Mints in Heaven.
What about you? Have any fun recipes using Girl Scout Cookies?