This Snowman Craft for kids is easy to make. All you need is mini cupcake liners, construction paper, markers, glue, a smudge of paint and glitter (Oh, and a few small buttons).
- Start with a piece of blue construction paper.
- Tear a piece of white construction paper in half to create the snowy landscape. Glue it to the piece of blue construction paper.
- Flatten out 3 mini cupcake liners. Glue them top to bottom onto the construction paper.
- With a black marker draw eyes and mouth.
- With an orange marker, draw the nose.
- With the black marker, draw arms out from the middle cupcake liner.
- Glue three small buttons to the middle cupcake liner.
- Optional Using the eraser top of a pencil, dab in white paint and stamp white snow dots all over the blue part of the paper.
- Add glue around the rims of the mini cupcake liners and sprinkle with translucent or fine white glitter.
There you have it! A cute cupcake liner snowman craft for kids to make.