Be Brave, Keep Going
On Be Brave, Keep Going, you'll find:
Be Brave, Keep Going is a family lifestyle blog dedicated to helping parents and children
live with bravery as they encounter their daily lives while celebrating and savoring every sweet moment together.
- Recipes for kids and families
- Crafts for Kids and Mom - Easy and creative ideas, projects, and activities to do with your kids
- Southern California Life - including places to visit, restaurants to try, and more!
- Personal life stories on faith and family
- Activities and things to do with kids
- Muffin Tin Meals archive- over 300 fun food ideas for kids all served in a muffin tin (cupcake pan).
About the author:
I'm a wife, mom, and blogger living in beautiful Northern San Diego, California with my husband and two children. I am a 10 year uterine cancer survivor, thankful to God to be able to cherish every moment with my precious family. My 10 year old son is currently in remission from pediatric Osteosarcoma (bone cancer) and Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (a rare genetic mutation that increases a person's lifetime risk for multiple cancers). I am a crafter and cupcake lover. I believe in Jesus and good strong cup of coffee. I love to travel and explore Southern California. Through my blog, I hope to encourage others to live with bravery as they encounter their everyday lives.
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bebraveblog
Follow on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bebraveblog/
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muffintinmom/
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bebravekeepgoing/
Follow on Periscope: @MichelleinSD
To contact Michelle, email her at vistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com
Top profile image courtesy of Kelsey Smith Photography