Be Brave, Keep Going
In this blog,you'll find:
- Crafts for Kids and Mom - Easy and creative ideas, projects, and activities to do with your kids
- San Diego Life - including places to visit, restaurants to try, and more!
- Recipes -
- Personal life stories on faith and family
- Recipes, Crafts, Things to Do with Kids
- Muffin Tin Meals archive- over 300 fun food ideas for kids all in a muffin tin.
I'm a wife, mom, and blogger living in beautiful Northern San Diego, California with my husband and two children. I am a 9 year uterine cancer survivor, thankful to God to be able to cherish every moment with my precious family. My 10 year old son is currently battling pediatric Osteosarcoma and Li-Fraumeni Syndrome (a rare genetic mutation that increases a person's lifetime risk for multiple cancers). I am a crafter, cupcake lover and child of God. I love to travel, although I don't get to do it much. Through my blog, I hope to encourage others as they encounter their everyday lives
To contact Michelle, email her at vistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com